frequently asked questions
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstein
Frequently Asked Questions
How do the Wellness Passport subscription plans work?
Access to the Spoiled Life Hub is just the first step in a healthy and abundant living. Your Passport Plan provides you access to weekly articles and posts, recipes, video and text education and much more. Both plans provides access to the Wellness Hub, and our limited time offer for the yearly plan will go away soon.
Can I have multiple plans?
Each user can have just one plan, but Spoiled Life loves for their users to refer people. We will be launching a Referral Program soon which will provide even more great benefits.
Is Spoiled Life Hub affiliated with Young Living?
Spoiled Life is NOT affiliated with Young Living. Spoiled Life website, research, and services are independent and available to anyone; and you are encouraged to share our tools and resources. After tremendous research and trials, I have chosen Young Living to provide my supplements, essential oils, and personal care products because of their consistent testing, transparency, and seed to seal quality. In the last couple of years I have decided to recommend and be a distributor. They are one tool in the box for healthy living. I will always ask for referrals, and will never take a friend or family enrollment from another distributor.
To be spoiled, is to enjoy something that you have worked hard for. Join me in working hard for your health so that you too can enjoy the spoils of your labors
What do others say that are living the Spoiled Life?
As an exercise physiologist with focus in athletic training I have been providing health and wellness consultations for years. From basic dietary recommendations and plans to fitness planning and now environmental consultations I can help you find lasting success quicker.
Here are some of the wonderful things folks have to say.
I was overwhelmed with the idea of helping my family ‘get healthy.’ Amber and her resources have been a tremendous asset in helping us work towards accomplishing our goals to do so. I especially love all her do-it-yourself alternatives to the toxic products we are exposed to everyday. She is a wealth of information and genuinely wants you to be successful in your wellness journey.
These recipes cards have kept me from feeling like I’m in the dark. I also didn’t have to spend countless hours online hoping to find the right recipe, or not even know where to start. It’s reliable, researched and tested information! Who doesn’t need that?!
- Spoiled - something you work hard for
- What is Spoiled Life? The choice to make small healthy decisions for a more abundant and purposeful life.
- When we realized how our every day products were not as they used to be, and that they could be harming us, we made a conscious decision to do better - one step at a time.
- When we realized how hard these steps could be, we decided to share our research and tools and steps with you.
- Living the Spoiled Life is all about risk-reduction. We focus on what we CAN do, not what we shouldn’t do. Through good small decisions and easy swaps we hope that you find full #wellnesswithin. It is then that you can share your gifts with others, and bless your family and community.
- Series of small good decisions and swaps leads to dramatic changes in the long run (Like eating a good dinner the night before a race rather than pizza). You don’t notice until you are half way through the race.
Click a Pillar to discover simple lifestyle habits that create lasting effects.
Discover simple swaps for a healthier and happier home.
We are what we eat! Take advantage of our shopping lists, pantry swaps, recipes and more.
Creating healthy habits and having tips in your pocket will help you live more abundantly.
Grab your Wellness Passport to realize your full potential!