Detoxifying Charcoal Mask
- 6+ ounce glass or metal mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Mask applicator or make up brush
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS bentonite clay
- 2 TBS activated charcoal
- local honey
- Mix clay and charcoal well
- Add raw ACV and blend well
- Add honey for "sticky" texture
- Store in well-sealing glass tub or make fresh for each application
- Change amounts of ACV to thicken or thin the mask too preference.
Tips & Alternatives:
Utilize weekly for best results
"Paint" onto face (avoiding eyes) in a thick layer
Allow to sit for 10minutes or until mask begins to dry.
Wipe away with warm water. Charcoal does wash out completely.
- Pull toxins from skin
- Brighten skin
- Remove impurities
- Cleanse pores
- Reduce pore size