- Instapot, Stock pot, or Crock pot
- Chicken carcass and /or feet, cow bones, goat, ham hock or other large marrow bones.
- Water to cover
- 4 cloves garlic - sliced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- Mineral Salt (Redmons Real)
- 2 TBS Raw Apple Cider Vinegar (helps pull marrow and gelatin out)
- 2 drops of Celery or Thyme vitality essential oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper essential oil
- Combine all in pot and set on low.
- Simmer for minimum 12 hrs. I usually do 24hrs on low heat in well sealing pot.
- If using IP set on high pressure for 120 minutes for desired softness and slowly off gas over 20 minutes.
Tips & Alternatives:
This broth is so nutritious. After filtering out the bones and byproducts.
Do not skim off the gelatin top!!!!! That is packed full of amino acids and collagen for joint and skin health!
keep handy to drink or create a soup base!
If drinking add a little Redmond Real salt and warm it up.
Freeze or jar for longer use!
- Pour of dog food to support joints and immunity.
- Use in rice in place of water.
- Cook GF Ramen with it.
- Use as base for soup (makes all the difference).
- Drink it!!
- Support Liver Health
- Support gut health and regularity (can settle stomach when sick)
- Supports healthy immunity with antiviral and bacterial properties
- Helps detoxify
- Supports joints (protects and eases pain)
- improves cognition
- Provides necessary minerals, protein, and amino acids
- **It was the traditional bone broth in chicken noodle soup that always helped get over an illness. (todays canned versions do not contain an nutrient dense broth)