- Glass carafe or flip top bottle
- 1c Organic, raw honey
- 1c Raw sugar
- 10 drops Vitality essential oils
- Overall you want a 2:1 sugar to water ratio. Multiply as needed for the volume desired.
- Combine 1 cups raw sugar, 1 cups honey, 1 cup water in small sauce pan
- Bring to a boil and stir until incorporated.
- Reduce heat and let simmer until reduced (about 10minutes).
- Once it is near room temperature add about 12 drops of preferred vitality oil
- Pour in jar and store in refrigerator.
Tips & Alternatives:
*If you want to get really fancy infuse your favorite berry or leaves during the "simmer" stage. Cranberries are amazing with cinnamon oils.
Simple syrups may be used as a replacement for sugar/liquids in baked goods, cocktails, and drinks! They are a great way to personalize treats served to guests.
- Foot or Bath soak.
- Muscle Relaxant.
- Soothe aches & pains.
- Relax mood.
- Calm achy skin.
- Ease congestion.
- Calm fever.