What are your best Fly or Ride Companions?
- Realignment tool. After sitting for so long my neck, shoulders, back ALWAYS ache. I find myself a little irritable about it. Tossing a Denner Roll, inflatable balance disk, or small therapy ball can make all the difference in the rest of my trip. I try to use them as soon as we get settled so I can thoroughly enjoy the rest of the trip.
- Stainless water bottle. Drinking plenty of water in travel keeps me from eating on a whim, keeps my energy up, and lets me sneak in extra tummy support with Peppermint or Lemon EOs dropped in!
- Speaking of essential oils (EOs) I don’t go anywhere without:
- Valor - to handle the crazy schedules and mishaps that happen with travel
- Stress Away - for obvious reasons
- Belly Balm (Digize plus Peppermint) for digestive support.
- Peppermint - because I tend to get nauseous and appreciate extra energy
- Endoflex - to support my endocrine system
- Lavender, Tranquil for nerves and sleep
- Thieves & Citrus Fresh to diffuse and spritz everywhere for cleansing
- USB diffuser. I always ask the hotel not to use air fresheners, and I usually don’t have them change our sheets. I run the diffuser and spray the environment for a restful, clean environment. I also find I get a lot less headaches and sniffles when I do this!
- Personalize your own roll ons for your “perfume” or Cologne. Joy + Orange for the ladies and Mister + Valor for the men are my favorites
- Make mini bug repellants and sun protection roll ons for unexpected adventures.
So lets be real. All that recycled air on planes, old vents in the hotels, and new environments can wreak havoc. Following these tips will keep you healthy and strong, and may bring you home recharged rather than exhausted!
I HIGHLY recommend keeping a small dram of coconut oil with Thieves and Frankincense on hand. I apply in my nostrils before each flight and any time I feel I need a little immune boost. The coconut oil protects the mucosa and oils boost the immune system and raise your frequency (also disturbed by the flight and electronics).
If you are not already getting these items at wholesale, click my link in favorite swaps! Whether you snag the best deal in the premium kit or you jump on board with the basic and get just what YOU need both give you wholesale pricing on my favorite wellness products. *No requirement to buy or sell ever. Just great products at great prices!