Beauty from the inside out
Beauty from Within
Mother always said, "beauty comes from the inside". As a teenager I can visualize myself rolling my eyes (sorry mom) and discounting it as mom trying to make me feel better. As usual, she was right, AGAIN! When I heard this phrase, I always related it to character traits like kindness. As in, kind people have a particular beauty about them. While this is true, there is also a physiologic reason behind the phrase!
Our external appearance is a reflection of our internal state.
Facebook has some endearing qualities and one of those are the memories that pop up. Our daughter just turned 6, so we were able to revisit the days of her birth and homecoming! What I noticed though is how much younger we appeared just 6 years ago; and it got me thinking. Have you ever seen those checklist where you score points for stressful events and things such as moving and loss of family always rate at the top? Well since Ava's birth I lost my grandmother, moved 4 times (2 emergently), escaped a horrific wildfire, survived hurricane Irma and the loss of our home, changed jobs, built a wellness business, and survived all the other projects, stressful anesthesia job, mom life, growing kids, injuries, etc.. Any one of these events can take a toll, much less living in constant state of stress. Personally, this shows in my skin, the whites of my eyes, and my energy and enthusiasm levels.
High cortisol levels running through our body changes hormonal control and release. It changes how our endocrine system responds to day to day stressors. It decreases metabolism, decreases collagen production, increases aches and pains. Basically, over time it depletes our body of protective mechanism. This is why it can be hard to lose weight, feel rested, or focus. You may find it difficult to get high quality sleep or find yourself with generalized anxiety throughout your days. You are not alone, and you are not crazy. In fact, you might just need a few tools and supplements to reset your endocrine system and manage your stress.
Healthy people are generally happy people; and happy people are helpful people!
I always say that the healthier we are the more good we can do in this world! I see this EVERY DAY! The success stories I hear every week are what keep me going. Below are my favorite tools for managing stress and maintaining a sparkle in the eye and beautiful appearance. If you feel you need more guidance grab a consult with me! In just 45 minutes we will review your goals, daily habits, and history and find the keys to get you where you want to be! For a limited time, those that purchase a passport will receive $50 off their full consultation! Don't wait to unlock what is holding you back! If you are ready to make some changes and feel your best reach out today by visiting our general recommendations for women on our wellness box page or by clicking here for a consult!
Tips for bringing out your beauty from within:
- State of mind: Start your day with our breathing exercises and gratitude practice! This truly changes how you will address people, problems, and opportunities. Practicing these techniques will bring more states of joy and less states of frustration and sadness. These techniques can be utilized throughout the day. In fact, when my children whine or complain I immediately request them to name 3-5 things they are currently thankful for. It completely changes our interaction and day, and certainly brings a smile over scowl to my face (which helps with the wrinkles lol).
- Treat yourself: You don't have to spend a lot of time or money to "be well taken care of".
- A nice cup of hot tea
- a yoga session
- a few minutes in the garden
- some time with your pets
- a long walk or run
- a hot spa bath or foot soak (3 drops Peace and Calming & 2 drops Panaway on Epsom salts is my current favorite. I call it my Gumby soak)
- or even rubbing a nice lotion and essential oil on your feet before using a massage roller. A good massage roller combined with essential oils can be quite therapeutic for a number of issues. How do you like to treat yourself? Share on social media and tag us @spoiledlife4u or comment on our posts today!
- Consumption: this is a hard one for many
- Increase water intake and add your favorite oil or drops for more enjoyment and health benefits. I like Spearmint vitality EO or the Lavender lemonade squirts by Young Living.
- Moderate alcohol consumption. Over a glass a day can lead to dehydration and strain on the kidneys and liver as well as add to the calorie count.
- Moderate sugars (and cut processed sugars). Sugars increase insulin release and change our metabolism as well as lead to physical and emotional "crashes" that can change how we respond to stress during the day and leave us worn out. It can also lead to skin break outs and dehydration.
Incorporating these simple habits and changes will lead to a brighter, healthier, happier, AND MORE BEAUTIFUL YOU! So what are you waiting for?
Where will you start? Don't suffer any longer! 30 days from now you could be a new you! If this article speaks to you it would mean the world to us if you would leave a review on our FB page, comment or share our posts, or forward this email to a friend! We rely on word of mouth and referrals to continue to research and bring you great content and products (without the advertisements)
Have you thought about creating a regimen that would keep your family healthy? Through difficult times often comes beautiful things. My hope is that many of you will create healthy and useful habits that will last a lifetime and generations! To start today check out our new "wellness box" recommendations or click our consult button today! $50 per e-consult, $150 for telephone or FT, and $200 in person via Dr. Lewis Obi Regenerative Medicine Center. Through the end of June new passport holders (website members) can receive $50 off their personal consultation and plan.
In love and health,
Amber N Osborne, CRNA, APRN, MSN
A promise from me:
Our bodies will have a successful immune response when exposed if we create the right environment and give it the right tools!
YOU HAVE MY WORD: when you initiate the protocols in your life your WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE! At $1/day it is the best money you can spend on your health and. home. 60 days of following our protocols WILL have lasting effects on your well-being and longevity! Check out our latest articles, protocols, and follow us on social media platforms and YouTube for announcements, give aways, and encouragement. #itmatters #healthychoices #wellness-hub
Well care is a grassroots movement that will results in healthier communities, more abundant lives, and more fulfilling relationships so
SHARE SHARE SHARE....Tag them in my media posts, forward this email, share the website... JUST SHARE. Fill your mind and body with hope, strength, and courage and spread it!
PS...Our protocols are designed to help you create healthy habits (such as sleep), address acute needs safely, simply, and affordably at home, and have more consistent wellness. So don't miss out. Start today with one of these suggestions for a better tomorrow!
#compoundeffect #onestepatatime #keepstepping #wellnesswithin #wellnesshub #spoiledlife
… Young Living is still the best deal going for easy swaps for a healthier home, skin and beauty, and personal care. They even added the highest grade CBD to the mix, AND you can get it through their rewards program making it 20% more affordable! THAT IS INSANE Grab a premium kit or basic kit and have full wholesale access to additional products for a full year!
As always, ordering through my links supports the research and content, but also gives you complete and free access to our passport with ALL resources included.
Click a Pillar to discover simple lifestyle habits that create lasting effects.
Discover simple swaps for a healthier and happier home.
We are what we eat! Take advantage of our shopping lists, pantry swaps, recipes and more.
Creating healthy habits and having tips in your pocket will help you live more abundantly.
Grab your Wellness Passport to realize your full potential!